Terratour Nosara Shuttle (private and shared) Policies.
This a service from door to door ( Hotel, House or airports)
- Any reservation must be made 24 hours prior departure time. Otherwise could be considered no completed.
- Any reservation is completed only when the client receive the confirmation Email, not before.
- Any cancellation must be made 24 hours before the departure day, otherwise no refund applied.
- No show up, no refund applied (in case of emergency medical report must be shown, to consider any last minute change but no refund applied).
- Every 3 year old kid or more, pays as an adult (children between 6 months and 2 years of age must travel on the laps of the parent) if applying for a child seat, it must be requested during booking and will cost of the adult rate.
- No pets allowed on the vehicles (only guide dogs accompanied by their owners).
- Maximum waiting time at pick up is 10 minutes (passed that time will be considered no show and no refund applied).
- Pick up time sometimes may delay but no more than 15 minutes.
- Shared Shuttle: Each passenger is allow to care one carry-on and one regular suitcase. The carry-ons must stay with the passenger all the time, suitcase will be tagged and stored in the luggage compartment.
- Terratour will not be responsible for loss or damage to carry-on items left unattended by the passenger, this includes carry-ons incorrectly stored in the luggage compartment.
- Shared Shuttle: Transportation of additional luggage or large items must be specified by the client on our form inquiry and are not included on the price. Their transportation must be arranged with Terratour in advance.
- Terratour is not responsible for any personal belongings left in our vehicles.
- Terratour can not be responsible for schedule changes or delay problems with flights (national and international), including accidents or loss of luggage during the journey.
- Terratour can not be responsible for any change or cancellation beyond its control such as: strikes, public demonstrations, weather conditions, wars, natural disasters or acts of terrorism. No reimbursement applied.